Monday, October 10, 2016

Fritos were a bad choice

Ugh. Never eating Fritos again.  Whole corn is not allowed on the elimination diet, but processed corn products (corn chips, cornmeal, polenta) are allowed in moderate quantities since I guess the corn is broken down enough that you can digest it easily.

So yesterday we go to a friend's house to watch Sunday night football. I picked up snacks that I could eat to take along, and grabbed a bag of Fritos since I figured they'd be good 'junk' food.

Definitely ate WAY too many handfuls of them getting excited that I could have some junky food and dear god I was nauseous the rest of the day and night, into most of the day today!

Not typical IBS symptoms but just sooo nauseous.

FODMAP free does not = eat unlimited quantities, and ignore typical health status ideas :X


back to normal now finally, but NO more Fritos in my cupboards!

No comments:

Post a Comment